any deals on invader zim DVD's??

15.99 will be your best deal...but... if you already know you love the show the will have a boxset later. As far as price goes, im not sure yet, but the box itself will be Zims house, there should be an inflatable pig inside, and a bonus disk. The box will be sold seperately for those who already own the 3 dvd sets

[quote name='Wshakspear']15.99 will be your best deal...but... if you already know you love the show the will have a boxset later. As far as price goes, im not sure yet, but the box itself will be Zims house, there should be an inflatable pig inside, and a bonus disk. The box will be sold seperately for those who already own the 3 dvd sets[/quote]

I'd like that one any idea when it comes out?

$80-ish?! Holy sweet mother of god, that's a big jump from the $45 it would cost you to buy the three separate volumes. This house-box must be a lot more elaborate than what I'm imagining.....

I thought the house box plus the one bonus DVD was only going to cost somewhere in the 30-40 dollar range. When did the price jump to $80!!!??!? Good lord.

yeah the box without the dvds but with the bonus dvd is 21, plus 16 for the three volumes comes to 69... why buy it all together for more?

MSRP=
$25 per DVD (x3)
$30 for the Box
=====
$105

$130 For Box set

...wtf?

I'll see if i can find any other info, but there's something not right there.

(Yes, the prices vary even worse with discounted prices. I know)

[quote name='Wshakspear']15.99 will be your best deal...but... if you already know you love the show the will have a boxset later. As far as price goes, im not sure yet, but the box itself will be Zims house, there should be an inflatable pig inside, and a bonus disk. The box will be sold seperately for those who already own the 3 dvd sets[/quote]

Good cause I already own the 3 DVDS and was about to fucking kill someone when I heard about the box set.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Wshakspear']15.99 will be your best deal...but... if you already know you love the show the will have a boxset later. As far as price goes, im not sure yet, but the box itself will be Zims house, there should be an inflatable pig inside, and a bonus disk. The box will be sold seperately for those who already own the 3 dvd sets[/quote]

Good cause I already own the 3 DVDS and was about to shaq-fuing kill someone when I heard about the box set.[/quote]

Whats nice is that the stand alone box has been in the plan since the beginning. Unfortunately being a smaller dvd publisher, they do have some problems with cost and what not, as you can tell with the differences in price.

I'm not sure how many, but they will have some audio only episodes on that extra disk. You'll be able to get an idea of whats going on, as well as few more qoutes to throw out at random times. "Bye Pig! Gotta go!"

Amazon has the set listed at $90.97. I'd say wait to see what major retailers might pull on release week. But being cult entertainment I doubt we'll be seeing much in terms of deals on this sweet set.

edit: link to amazon was wonky so i removed it

bread's done
Back