any deals on Ipod or Zune

You're going to be hard-pressed to find a 30GB iPod under $200. Best bet is to wait and see if Woot or someone else is going to blow out some more 1G Zunes.

Thanks guys, just found out circuit city has it for $99 too, it was all sold out near mine, so i pricematched.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It's a clearance item, and YMMV. Mine had a notice posted for it last week.[/quote]

But still, its in the Sunday ad, so you can take it to Walmart, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. and pricematch.

The last time I tried to pricematch something at Best Buy, they called the other store to see if they had it in stock. Is this common practice? Cause my local store doesn't have the 30 gig Brown Zune in stock.

Exactly. If your stores don't call, consider yourself lucky.

I'm starting to regret spending so much for the 80GB, I was thinking about the OD deal until I saw that they didn't have any period.

I found one at circuit city today even thou the online tracker said the store had 0. Best bet is to call your circuit city or head down there yourself.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Exactly. If your stores don't call, consider yourself lucky.[/quote]
I wonder if I'd have any better luck going to Wal-mart after CompUSA closed to price-match. Dunno. They could always tell me to come back the next day. I wonder if they would even accept a print-out of the online ad?

[quote name='buzzcola']is there an ad?[/quote]

CompUSA's Sunday ad shows the brown Zune for $99.99. I got it price-matched at Best Buy today, and they let me pick my color. I went with pink. YMMV on that, though.

if you want an ipod, craiglist will have them for 150 and zunes will go for 100, best bet for another color though is to take an ad from one store and try PM it at another for a different color.

i shouldve bought a zune when they were around for $100
my ipod took a crap and i need a replacement asap.
it had to happen AFTER my family had doen their xmas shopping

bread's done
Back