Any deals on MLB 2k7 (xbox 360) ??

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I saw frys has this on pre-order for $44.99 but everytime I try and order online it wont go through.I figured before calling to order I'd see if anyone has heard of a better price/incentive to buy elsewhere.Let me know if you guys have .Thanks

I might have to look into Gamefly. I haven't ordered anything from them...but I want this game.

How did you get an extra 10% off?

[quote name='MrGranger']I might have to look into Gamefly. I haven't ordered anything from them...but I want this game.

How did you get an extra 10% off?[/quote]

ive been a member for over a year..their keep it prices are usually awesome..and if the game ships to you on release date and you keep it.. then you basically just purchased a new game

I would recommend using Paypal's $15 rebate and ordering the game from Estarland.com. They're selling it for $56.95 + $3.00 shipping - $15 Paypal rebate (Paypal credits on May 27th) = $44.95. Mine shipped today. You just have to sign up for the rebate before making your purchase. Go to Paypal.com, click on "$100 promotion" image (with sunflowers), click on "shopping sites", click on "$15 Rebate", sign up.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would recommend using Paypal's $15 rebate and ordering the game from Estarland.com. They're selling it for $56.95 + $3.00 shipping - $15 Paypal rebate (Paypal credits on May 27th) = $44.95. Mine shipped today. You just have to sign up for the rebate before making your purchase. Go to Paypal.com, click on "$100 promotion" image (with sunflowers), click on "shopping sites", click on "$15 Rebate", sign up.[/quote]

hmm..not bad, GameFly is selling it at 44.95 as well...

bread's done
Back