Any deals on My Name is Earl season 1 ????

[quote name='BasketCase1080']overstock.com has it for 29... open a new account to get 12 percent off making it around 27[/quote]

Unless something changed you dont even have to do that. Just click on this link and activate "new customer":

http://www.meanbargains.com/overstock/

Even if you aren't a new member it will allow you to use the 12% discount.

(as I've stated in other posts I always find it best to clear overstock cookies in your browser first)

[quote name='Maklershed']Unless something changed you dont even have to do that. Just click on this link and activate "new customer":

http://www.meanbargains.com/overstock/

Even if you aren't a new member it will allow you to use the 12% discount.

(as I've stated in other posts I always find it best to clear overstock cookies in your browser first)[/QUOTE]

yea, I like going through fat wallet though to get my extra 4 percent back... Also, make sure to add a bubble mailer to your order (cost 1.40) since you cant use any discounts on just media items.

[quote name='gizmogc']Why not look at the weekly ads and decide?[/QUOTE]

because the best the weekly ads has to offer is 34.99 at target with a free 5 dollar giftcard. The only other competition is the best buy pack for 32.99 that has a flannel shirt and cd bonus, but I really dont think thats all that worth it.

IMO, go with the overstock deal...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']yea, I like going through fat wallet though to get my extra 4 percent back... Also, make sure to add a bubble mailer to your order (cost 1.40) since you cant use any discounts on just media items.[/quote]

WTF are you talking about .. fat wallet ... bubble mailers? And you're the one that suggested Overstock. I provided the link so the guy would get 12% off as opposed to 10%. And by doing it my way he wouldnt have to do something as retarded as opening a new account.

[quote name='Maklershed']WTF are you talking about .. fat wallet ... bubble mailers? And you're the one that suggested Overstock. I provided the link so the guy would get 12% off as opposed to 10%. And by doing it my way he wouldnt have to do something as retarded as opening a new account.[/QUOTE]

umm... right. Only one problem... a DVD is considered a media item so the coupons worth jack shit. Thats why I said to add a bubble mailer so the coupon would work for his order than. Also, how thefuck can you not know what fatwallet.com is? Your link doesn't work even, you NEED a new account for the coupon to work... seriously, what the fuck... dont make it look like I dont know what the hell I am talking about.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']By the time you pay shipping, you might as well buy it for 33 bucks at CC and BB[/QUOTE]

how u figure? Its only 2.95 to ship and that means you still save 4 dollars not including tax.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']umm... right. Only one problem... a DVD is considered a media item so the coupons worth jack shit. Thats why I said to add a bubble mailer so the coupon would work for his order than. Also, how thefuck can you not know what fatwallet.com is? Your link doesn't work even, you NEED a new account for the coupon to work... seriously, what the fuck... dont make it look like I dont know what the hell I am talking about.[/quote]
A) Add a .39 cent pack of paper clips.

B) What does fat wallet have to do with what I posted?

C) My link does work. I've ordered twice this month using the "12% off new customer link" I provided. If it doesnt work for you immediately clear your cookies for Overstock.

Seriously dude, what are you talking about? I earlier said that I went through Fatwallet so I could get 4% more off of my purchase, sorry if I didnt explain that clearly or ya didnt pick that up. Also, I tried your link numerous times with no avail of it working (yes, cookies were cleared). It may be that you havent ordered in a while or something... because I dont see paperclips anymore (used to be what I used to get the coupon to work). I mentioned getting a bubble mailer since it was the cheapest filler I could find.

The marijuana reference was not needed... so please don't do that again, Ive never touched that shit.

Anyways, to the OP heres a free bump to ya... and hope you got some form of an answer you are looking for.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Seriously dude, what are you talking about? I earlier said that I went through Fatwallet so I could get 4% more off of my purchase, sorry if I didnt explain that clearly or ya didnt pick that up. Also, I tried your link numerous times with no avail of it working (yes, cookies were cleared). It may be that you havent ordered in a while or something... because I dont see paperclips anymore (used to be what I used to get the coupon to work). I mentioned getting a bubble mailer since it was the cheapest filler I could find.

The marijuana reference was not needed... so please don't do that again, Ive never touched that shit.

Anyways, to the OP heres a free bump to ya... and hope you got some form of an answer you are looking for.[/quote]
The mistake was all mine. I misunderstood your post. I deleted all my posts out of this thread cause I was being a jackass. Sorry BasketCase1080

I wasnt aware you could get an additional 4% from Fatwallet. I know they had "cash back" links or something like that but I never bothered to look into what it was.

[quote name='Maklershed']My apologies in return. Simple misunderstandings on both our sides. I edited my post to be less harsh (and remove accusations).

I wasnt aware you could get an additional 4% from Fatwallet. I know they had "cash back" links or something like that but I never bothered to look into what it was.

Cmoore58 should feel honored. Two strangers are arguing with each other just to save him/her $2.[/QUOTE]

yea... it is 4% cashback but I think of it as saving an extra 4% since the only catch is you have to wait 90 days b4 you can claim the money. For example: buying my name is earl netted me an extra 1.10 off by using fatwallet.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']. The only other competition is the best buy pack for 32.99 that has a flannel shirt and cd bonus, but I really dont think thats all that worth it.[/QUOTE]

But one could sell those items on ebay and cut the cost of the set itself. I say at least $5-$10. Its going to be arund $30 no matter what you do OP.

Fun fact though the set is 24 episodes & 4 discs. So get this the first week of release. This will be one of those boxsets that stay expensive until the season 2 set comes out next fall.

It seems like boxsets prices are based on three things.
  1. The tv channel it originally aired on.
  2. # of episodes the set has
  3. # of discs the set contains

[quote name='Graystone']But one could sell those items on ebay and cut the cost of the set itself. I say at least $5-$10. Its going to be arund $30 no matter what you do OP.

Fun fact though the set is 24 episodes & 4 discs. So get this the first week of release. This will be one of those boxsets that stay expensive until the season 2 set comes out next fall.

It seems like boxsets prices are based on three things.
  1. The tv channel it originally aired on.
  2. # of episodes the set has
  3. # of discs the set contains
[/QUOTE]

who the hell would pay 5-10 dollars for a shirt theyll never use... also, overstock the dvd is 27 dollars... is that other guy and i just talking to ourselves?

Why not cross your fingers and hope for a sale on Black Friday. They're not going to run out of these, but if you're a diehard fan and can't wait for a sale then you don't need any of our input to begin with:p

wow... this is an interesting thread... heres what i did:

1. bought the special edition at bestbuy for 32.99 (it rings up at 41.99 for some reason, so you have to show them their ad)
2. brought in a frys ad and had them pm at 29.99 (which rings up as 29.69 due to 10% difference)

end result: special edition with shirt and bonus music cd for $29.69... and i didn't have to wait for shipping :)

[quote name='ryanlk']wow... this is an interesting thread... heres what i did:

1. bought the special edition at bestbuy for 32.99 (it rings up at 41.99 for some reason, so you have to show them their ad)
2. brought in a frys ad and had them pm at 29.99 (which rings up as 29.69 due to 10% difference)

end result: special edition with shirt and bonus music cd for $29.69... and i didn't have to wait for shipping :)[/QUOTE]

I just found out today about the $41.99 thing at Best Buy. Have to go back tomorrow and get my price adjusted. I was too busy dealing with PMing video games to notice.

That shit happens to me all the time at CC. It'll be on sale, yet ring up full price. Its so often that if they give me the look of "you're trying to rip us off", I give them nothing but attitude because I'm sick of it happening.

If I were you Beat Grind Radio, I'd raise holy hell. There is honestly no god damn excuse for that shit to happen.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']who the hell would pay 5-10 dollars for a shirt theyll never use.?[/QUOTE]

Its not a shirt they'll never use, its a shirt from the My name is earl season one boxset CE. Each bestbuy is only getting 10 or so. People will buy the extra from them. If they wanted to get it and their BB sold out when they went. Ebay would be their only option to getting the extra from the set. Thats who in the hell would buy it. I sold the extras to an office space set for $20 about 6 months ago. You really need to calm down Basketcase. Your trying to argue with everyone over the stupidest things.

[quote name='Beat Grind Radio']I just found out today about the $41.99 thing at Best Buy. Have to go back tomorrow and get my price adjusted. I was too busy dealing with PMing video games to notice.[/QUOTE]
Mine Actually rang up the sale price. I wonder why they aren't in other places?

[quote name='Graystone']Its not a shirt they'll never use, its a shirt from the My name is earl season one boxset CE. Each bestbuy is only getting 10 or so. People will buy the extra from them. If they wanted to get it and their BB sold out when they went. Ebay would be their only option to getting the extra from the set. Thats who in the hell would buy it. I sold the extras to an office space set for $20 about 6 months ago. You really need to calm down Basketcase. Your trying to argue with everyone over the stupidest things.[/QUOTE]

edit

Picked it up at BB today and it's a DVD sleeve shirt, very awesome if I do say so myself. Makes it look cool too. And the CD although i haven't opened it should have some good music.

bread's done
Back