Any deals on Netflix ?

KingDox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I want to get a Netflix account for my Parents for xmas. And I want to know if any place has a deal/discount/bounus for signing up.

Also does netflix offer a any type of "pay up front" deal where if you pre-pay for a year you get a cheaper rate then monthly payments ?

Any input on this would be great.
Thanks

only thing i know of as a deal is existing members can send one month free trial invitations to whomever they choose rather than the standard 2 weeks.

Not that im aware of, unless they do one for the holidays, but netflix.com sux something terrible. The best deal is blockbuster.com, not only do they have more titles, but you can turn in your rentals from the online store to a local blockbuster and rent a game or movie that night. Its like two movies for the price of one. If you wind up getting it if you wouldn't mind, would you mention that I suggested you for it, I think I'll get a kick back. Thanx in advance

Don't know about netflix, but it looks as though Blockbuster.com is doing some sort of pay up front deal in order to give away subscriptions as gifts for Christmas. If you go to blockbuster.com, there should be a link in the upper right hand corner for it. Also, it's not necessary, but if you do decide to go with Blockbuster, please PM me and I'll give you my referral code. Thanks.

[quote name='gigantor1313']Not that im aware of, unless they do one for the holidays, but netflix.com sux something terrible. The best deal is blockbuster.com, not only do they have more titles, but you can turn in your rentals from the online store to a local blockbuster and rent a game or movie that night. Its like two movies for the price of one. If you wind up getting it if you wouldn't mind, would you mention that I suggested you for it, I think I'll get a kick back. Thanx in advance[/quote]

i think that's the first time i've ever heard anything really negative about Netflix.

[quote name='hohez']i think that's the first time i've ever heard anything really negative about Netflix.[/quote]

I've subscribed to NetFlix several times and have nothing but good things to say about them. I'd be a little more leary of Blockbuster, based on my B&M experiences with them.

bread's done
Back