Any deals on Pokemon Box for GC?

THPS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm looking for a deal for the game Pokemon Box for Gamecube. Someone I know is currently looking for one, but is having a hard time finding one for a fair price. If anyone knows of where to get one other than eBay, or if anyone has one for sale/trade, please let me know.

Thanks,
THPS

The game is incredibly rare and goes for over $100 on ebay. It was a nintendo store exclusive game and is insanely hard to find. to my knowledge, gamestop does not even have their game in their computer system. Their best bet is to get the import version, which is a lot cheaper, and get a disk to let them play imports.

Yeah the US version was ONLY sold @ the Nintendo (Pokemon?) store in New York and via Nintendo's website. I stupidly kept waiting to order it for $20 and ended up getting it for $100 (shipped) off of eBay a few months back.

*sigh* At least my Gamecube collection is almost complete now (by complete I mean first-party titles, I don't have nor want EVERY GC game!).

Is this a game? Or does it just let you, as the description says on Play-Asia:

[quote name='Play-Asia.com']Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire allows you to view your Pokemon and trophy collection in Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire for GBA.[/quote]

Is that all it does? Nothing else? Over $100 on ebay for this?

Good luck OP, it seems like you'll need it.

Does the import version work with the American GBA games?

Thanks for all the advice. I can't see myself spending >$100 on an English one, so I guess I'll investigate the import one. I remember seeing it for $20 a while back, but passed thinking it wasn't worth it.

Thanks again,
THPS

[quote name='b3b0p']Is this a game? Or does it just let you, as the description says on Play-Asia:

Is that all it does? Nothing else? Over $100 on ebay for this?

Good luck OP, it seems like you'll need it.

Does the import version work with the American GBA games?[/QUOTE]

Also, mass-trading of your Pokemon, and extra storage for them--although I never ended up filling up all the boxes in the games themselves. :p

I was one of the lucky few that was able to get this game at cost when PokemonCenter.com still had it for sale... it's insane that this goes for so much because of the collector's market.

The only reason that I haven't sold it yet is because I'm not the only person that uses my copy.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I was one of the lucky few that was able to get this game at cost when PokemonCenter.com still had it for sale... it's insane that this goes for so much because of the collector's market.

The only reason that I haven't sold it yet is because I'm not the only person that uses my copy.[/QUOTE]

I used mine for a while, but I just haven't played any of the Pokemon games recently to bother touching it. :)

Well, I have friends, relatives, and fellow college students who pull out their Pokemon games once in a while, and to save them the expense for something that's technically not a game, I just let them use my Pokemon Box.

bread's done
Back