any deals on RE: Umbrella Chronicles?

umm my friend went into ebgames, and picked up super mario galaxy for $49.99, and got RE: UC for $29.99, so i think thats a deal right now SMG + RE: UC for $80 at ebgames.

[quote name='d4ftpuNK']umm my friend went into ebgames, and picked up super mario galaxy for $49.99, and got RE: UC for $29.99, so i think thats a deal right now SMG + RE: UC for $80 at ebgames.[/quote]

What? Dammit and they don't have price protection do they?

Does anyone else had RE: UC for 29.99$ while buying Super Mario Galaxy at EBGames?

I am thinking about asking them to have RE :UC for 29.99$ while picking up my pre-order for Super Mario Galaxy. It is a long shot, but I suppose it's worth trying.

I would like to be sure that this deal (Mario Galaxy + RE:UC for 80$) is true before trying my luck .

When I was at EB last night in Brampton, ON they had a big stack of the game on the counter and they all looked like they were priced at $29.99. Might want to call your local one and ask if that's the right price.

I just picked up RE: Umbrella Chronicles at EB for $29.99 in Richmond Hill. I called another local store and they told me $49.99. I guess YMMV so call ahead to make sure.

[quote name='supergrover99']I just picked up RE: Umbrella Chronicles at EB for $29.99 in Richmond Hill. I called another local store and they told me $49.99. I guess YMMV so call ahead to make sure.[/quote]

Did they scan the game?
Did they enter a promo code?

[quote name='gamer602']Did they scan the game?
Did they enter a promo code?[/quote]

I didn't buy it with Super Mario Galaxy. However I did buy it with Dracula X Chronicles for the psp (which is now $34.99). I didn't see him scan it in but, to be honest I wasn't really paying attention untill he told me the total. It looked like he just typed in the games. On the bill each one has an independant sku.

Where are you guys getting Umbrella Chronicles for $29??

I had the guy at my closest EB scan it in, and it came up as $49.99. The sticker price was $49 also. Helllllllp haha

Umbrella Chronicles was mispriced at $29.99 for the first day (so say the employees), and they are now charging the regular price of 49.99.

congrats for anyone who managed to get it for 29, haha

(i don't find it very fun so far, maybe the Zapper will make it better)

if anyone can pick me up a copy for $30, i'll cover cost + shipping + a few bucks for your time, i can pay via paypal, pm me if you can :)

RE at 29.99$ was a wrong price point. It is 49.99$ and has been fixed int he computer. Some stores clearly did not read there email in time and sold it for the wrong price.

Vouching for Ranzo, it is indeed a pricing error.

Sold 4 of those RE umbrella Chronicles before
I was told that 29.99 was the wrong price.

You may get a chance of getting a PM @ BB or FS if you finid a reciept and a not caring sales associate.

Ugh, looking back at it, I really should of bought it, staff discount or no discount.

bread's done
Back