Any deals on the new 360's?

Blandie

CAGiversary!
My 2007 Elite 360 died right before Christmas and being that I had already blown what little income I had on Christmas presents I've had to wait on picking up a new one.

Are there any good deals out there on the 250gb 360? I'm not interested in Kinect at all so I'm not even going to bother with that.

I already have a PS3 and was wondering if I should even bother buying yet another 360 (this would be #4). But, I'm really looking forward to Alan Wake's American Nightmare, other than that I'm kind of indifferent. If there was a great deal I'd jump on it but if there aren't any I'm thinking I may just pass until a price drop.

Sorry for the long blah, blah, yada, yada, just wanted to see what you guys think and if any of you know of some good deals out there.

Thanks in advance!

You just missed the 320 GB bundles being on sale at Newegg. Both MW3 and Gears of War 3 consoles were $279-299, included 2 of the new style (LE) controllers, a game, and a 320 GB HDD (as well as a LE style console). They are currently $349 and still a decent deal.

Amazon might have a console bundle cheap in Warehouse deals, but you need to be on your toes to grab them.

The limited edition Star Wars bundle (with Kinect) releases in April, but for $449.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad about that Newegg deal, had no idea (or money). I might just get that MW3 console for the heck of it.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back