Any deals on the PS3?

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been thinking about finally purchasing a PS3 and currently I'm not up to speed on any possible deals to found. Are there any decent deals I should be aware of?

BTW I'm aware of the Best Buy bundle. It's tempting but I'd like to spend under $400 if the opportunity presents itself.

Courtesy of BensBargains.net:

Dell has the Playstation 3 System Bundles available with this 15% off coupon code 65G7RQ11J?M2LH [Exp 7/31]

I don't know if it works or not though. But it's probably more realistic than a price drop at this point.

That coupon does indeed work. Looks like a good bet. Definitely still all ears on any other possible deals. But I'll pull the trigger on that deal tomorrow night for sure if I can't find anything better. Appreciate the help man.

You can also apply for the Sony Card or Playstation Card from Sony Style site. This will give you a $100 credit to your card after purchasing the $399 80GB PS3 from their site. If you use the card for another $3,000 worth of anything (you could use on rent, mortgage, car payment, etc.) within the next 6 months, you could get $200 more off the system, effectively costing you only $99 bucks. There are also some other great benefits that come with the Sony Card including an extra year of warranty for your PS3 (with increased YLODs, it's not a bad idea). There's a thread here on CAG with details on the rewards and benefits that are possible.

[quote name='killthemall4444']That coupon does indeed work. Looks like a good bet. Definitely still all ears on any other possible deals. But I'll pull the trigger on that deal tomorrow night for sure if I can't find anything better. Appreciate the help man.[/QUOTE]

I think so .

bread's done
Back