Any deals on the Witcher ?

vesp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Tempted to pick this up but not sure I want to spend a full 50 spot on it as PC games seem to drop incredibly fast (and most don't seem to be a full 50 anymore)

[quote name='Deusx']I'd be careful which version you get. The US version is censored (nudity, violence, dialogue) and as such isn't the complete game. I would recommend the international (british) version which can be bought at gogamer (http://www.gogamer.com/The-Witcher--I--Uncensored-Edition-Front-Page_stcVVproductId23661470VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm). Personally i think it's worth paying extra for the full game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you're some kind of pervert... j/k

I got my copy at best buy a few weeks ago for 39.99. I see a drop every so often for it.

It's 30 bucks at Gogamer.com US version though for 48 Hour Madness. BTW, only real proven difference as of far between US and UK version is nudity, that's it.

actually a lot of the dialouge has been "dumbed down" and slightly censored. Also they censored some of the violence.

No they didn't, there's only differences between the English editions (UK AND US) and the Polish, etc. The English editions have the toned down writing.

Heard they took out a bunch of quest, messed with dialouge, and also took out some violence and sex in the U.S Version.

I got the U.K version, its a great game!

there are also patches online through a couple of torrent sites that I'm aware of that remove the censorship in the US version of the game.

Jesus christ guys. I own the UK version and I even read that link. The dialogues between UK and US are exactly the same.

bread's done
Back