Any deals on tickets for Disneyland or Universal Studios Hollywood?

Honestly, I'm not sure of the prices, but I know I've seen Disneyland tickets for sale in my local (Stockton, CA) Costco store. I'll try to remember to check the prices for Disneyland tickets when I go to Costco tomorrow.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11201258&search=universal%20studios&Sp=S&Mo=0&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=universal%20studios&Ntt=universal%20studios&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

If you've never been to Universal Studios before than you might want to give it a try. Just know that even if it's your first time you there you'll likely be done and bored with the park by about 5-ish, despite paying regular steep amusement park prices.

[quote name='basketkase543']If you've never been to Universal Studios before than you might want to give it a try. Just know that even if it's your first time you there you'll likely be done and bored with the park by about 5-ish, despite paying regular steep amusement park prices.[/QUOTE]

???

I could ride The Mummy Ride for days on end. The Jurassic Park ride gets boring though...after the 2nd or 3rd time :)

[quote name='A Happy Panda']???

I could ride The Mummy Ride for days on end. The Jurassic Park ride gets boring though...after the 2nd or 3rd time :)[/quote]

I could ride X until they said GTFO if they would let me :D. Plus with all the 1/2 price admissions they do you'll almost always pay ~20 to get in.

As far as Disney, it's expensive... but you'll always have something new to do. But what you're really paying for is atmosphere (which kicks ass if you're in a group who likes to make fun of foreigners).

[quote name='chodax']California Adventure > Disneyland for sure[/QUOTE]
Are you insane?

Anyways, you can get into Disney for free for an hour by telling guest services you're just going in to shop. They'll take your credit card number and if you don't return before your hour is up, you'll get charged.

Try Craigslist. People are always selling discount tickets.

craigslist is a good idea.
also i put in a vote for six flags, as well as sea world, i fuckign love sea world.
besides its owned by busch and you get to have some beers for free =)

bump.

i would like to know as well. dland CA rules... the jones ride, pirates and star tours all kick ass. not to mention half of the rollercoasters.

anyone else see any deals? the costco deal is good, for universal, would like something like that for dland.

(for the record, i thought universal was pretty cool.. back to the future was fun.. and i really want to see the Terminator ride in 3-d which they filmed with the principal actors of T2... )

[quote name='pacifickarma']Try checking costco.com for Item #172040. It is a deal for Universal Studios.[/QUOTE]
Wow thanks that's a great deal, about $15 off ticket price plus a free day

May have to consider that

Also, will check Craigslist...do I check the LA one or my local one?

Check the Orange County one, as Disneyland is in Anaheim.

orangecounty.craigslist.org

Also, at Disneyland - if you've got a friend who's a good sport, rent a wheelchair. It's $28, but $20 of that is a deposit you'll get back. It'll cut your Space Mountain wait time from about two hours to 15 minutes. Most of the good rides have wheelchair lines that go right up the exit to the front of the ride. It works on all of the coasters, Pirates, Splash Mountain, and Indiana Jones.

:)

Oh, and if I might suggest - check out the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland. There's a Dole stand outside that sells pineapple whips - it's like ice cream, but not. They're amazing. Between those and the big turkey legs near the riverboat, you're eating good.

[quote name='JJSP']
Also, at Disneyland - if you've got a friend who's a good sport, rent a wheelchair. It's $28, but $20 of that is a deposit you'll get back. It'll cut your Space Mountain wait time from about two hours to 15 minutes. Most of the good rides have wheelchair lines that go right up the exit to the front of the ride. It works on all of the coasters, Pirates, Splash Mountain, and Indiana Jones.

:)[/QUOTE]
you scumbag....haha, i love it.

[quote name='JJSP']Also, at Disneyland - if you've got a friend who's a good sport, rent a wheelchair. It's $28, but $20 of that is a deposit you'll get back. It'll cut your Space Mountain wait time from about two hours to 15 minutes. Most of the good rides have wheelchair lines that go right up the exit to the front of the ride. It works on all of the coasters, Pirates, Splash Mountain, and Indiana Jones.

:)[/QUOTE]
LOL, brilliant.

[quote name='JJSP']

:)
[/QUOTE]

Lol, we used to bring my grandmother with us just for that specific reason, even though she could walk perfectly fine. She just liked to act. It was really terrible, but worked.

bread's done
Back