Any deals on Wii games on the day after christmas?

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
A lot of places seems to have great deals on games, but havent seen any deals on Wii games. Any one heard of any deals?

So far only found Zelda TP for $39 at Target starting tomorrow...I already got it at retail, not opened, but too lazy to return it to save 10 bucks.

targetcover_061225mw_special_new.jpg

You could always pick up 4 games at CC and use the $40 off $199 coupon and then return the ones you don't want later in the week. I'm not returning anything myself, but I got 3 Wii points cards for $16 each, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for $16, Metal Slug for $32, and Elebits for $40.

Today is the last day, supposedly, for the buy.com $20 off of $50. With a proper filler, you can get a new game for about $35.

Anyone know if Best Buy will match the Target deal, or if they'll have a similar deal for Zelda? I got a $20 gift certificate for BB as a gift, and I was thinking of using it toward Zelda.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Anyone know if Best Buy will match the Target deal, or if they'll have a similar deal for Zelda? I got a $20 gift certificate for BB as a gift, and I was thinking of using it toward Zelda.[/QUOTE]

Just bring in the ad and pricematch it...you can maybe even get them to use the $5 GGC or GamePro $5 coupon on the pricematch to get Zelda for $35.

Actually, it turns out they do. Could someone provide a bigger pic of the Target ad so I can print it out and pricematch it?

bread's done
Back