any discounted xbox 360s?

Baylro

CAGiversary!
I might order a 360 today and was wondering if there are any cheap(er) ones around than $400. CC has a 10% off deal that unfortunately excludes game hardware! :cry:

lol past deals dont help too much.. =P

I might just hold off a couple weeks if there are no deals out there.

Overstock.com has a discount that can be used to take $30 off orders $333 or more. Expires on 5/31. You'll need to add at least one non-gaming related item to the order I think to quailify as well. There should be an exceptions clause below the offer.

[quote name='CappyCobra']Overstock.com has a discount that can be used to take $30 off orders $333 or more. Expires on 5/31. You'll need to add at least one non-gaming related item to the order I think to quailify as well. There should be an exceptions clause below the offer.[/quote]

Nice find there! Overstock has to go and only sell the package deals though.. If they had consoles alone i probably would have bought it from them. Im too much of a cheap ass i guess. ^^

wow guess im really unlucky with timing ^^
got till the 31st though so i hopefully can grab one.

the page wasnt showing it out of stock so i tried to grab one. I could add it to the cart but when i tried to check out with my login info it disapeared every time. Talked to the live chat support people and he had a very hard time locating the product not in a bundle then said it was not in stock. >

bread's done
Back