Any DVD Trade iN Deals

www.secondspin.com

is a good place to sell your stuff. They are a totally legit company with a couple of B&M stores that I visit quite frequently. Have bought from / sold to this store, both online and B&M, multiple times and have always been happy with the service and quality of the products. Give it a shot, I know about a week ago they had something like an extra 10% for every DVD or game sold to them.

There's always Moviestop for the 3 for a new release. Not really that killer of a deal, but it's probably the best bang for your buck you'll end up getting (besides Ebay).

[rant] I called up the local Hastings, a couple days ago, to see if they could give me the trade-in price for a boxed set, and they refused to do it to me over the phone; said I had to bring it in. WTF.[/urant]

[rant] I called up the local Hastings, a couple days ago, to see if they could give me the trade-in price for a boxed set, and they refused to do it to me over the phone; said I had to bring it in. WTF.[/rant]

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']they refused to do it to me over the phone; said I had to bring it in. WTF.[/quote]
Annoying, yes. Unreasonable, no.

It's the old ploy to get you in the store, so if you don't really like the offer but you're a cashless, weak-willed, jelly-gutted retail zombie there's a good chance you'll take their crappy offer since you already went out of your way to get there.

Some stores base their price quotes on quantity, too. So if you get a quote, then 2 other people bring the same DVD in before you, they can't offer the amount quoted on the phone earlier. Sometimes that can lead to an awkard situation if the employee has to now explain suppy & demand to a backwoods billy trying to sell his scratched-up copy of Git 'er Done: The Movie. Know what I mean, Vern? :)

bread's done
Back