any free ringtones an stuff?

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
sup guys been a while since a posted here! anyways i recently purchased a new phone a verizon lgvx8600. the phone is cool and all but not really to satisfied! im having problems puting music in the phone! i can only put certain formats inton the phone most of my music has been convert into itunes format i thinks its wma or something not sure. i have to put the music into the phone through the windows music player in the sync tab. is there a way to put my songs on to the phone and also is there a program available to get free ringtones and ringbacks on my phone or should just return the dam thing and get a diffrent phone or wait until a better phone comes out?

The 8600 is great. The problem is that you, like me, have Verizon. Without doing seemedits and the like, you have to use the formats that the 8600 will recognize. Verizon locks out their phones so some features are disabled. For example, you can't find a Verizon phone that will allow bluetooth transfers.

i just use soundforge to edit mp3s on my computer, and then i upload them with a program for my phone. whether your phone has a similar question is another question. i got all my info from the after dawn forums, check out there, im sure itd be more help.

bread's done
Back