Any game like gta for wii?

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I really just want a game where I can drive around, and beat the hell out of people with that remote. Know anything like this? Anything like GTA out there on the Wii?

I know it isn't likely on a nintendo system, but one can hope, right? I hope I'm not the only one that wants a game like this.

The Godfather might also appeal to you.

Bully is a Rockstar game that could be worth playing, although some people find the theme to juvenile (mostly people who haven't bothered to play the game... but whatever).

I've been told about Scarface, and the Godfather. I wish I had a Blockbuster near me so I could scope them up in that sell. I did like Bully a lot, I had played it for 360. I noticed it was in that sale too.

$20 each used on Amazon and Gamestop. I would imagine one of them is bound to drop in price soon.

Shame there aren't more suggestions... but I'm not sure how many games Wii has that are similar to GTA. Just not a popular genre for the system, unfortunately.

[quote name='ejamer']Shame there aren't more suggestions... but I'm not sure how many games Wii has that are similar to GTA. Just not a popular genre for the system, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would assume it would be in relation to the audience that Nintendo tries to target I guess. One can always hope that we get a nice violent game worth the likes of mentioning along side of GTA. I just want a game where I beat the hell out of stuff with motion control of that remote, haha. I'm lame.

Something I noticed too, Nintendo licensed games really seem to keep value too. Which sucks, if you're wanting a cheap price on a game that is three or four years old.

Oh, actually ManHunt 2 might be worth looking at also. Not as free-form as GTA but still violent and interesting.

I only played the first level or two, but it seemed pretty good. The censorship that was forced into the game turned me off, though.

Yeah, Scarface and Godfather are probably your best bets. Bully is also good but not really violent. Scarface has more emphasis on crazy violence, as you might expect. IIRC, you fill up a BALLS meter and then you can activate it to go on a kill crazy rampage.

bread's done
Back