Any Game Shops Selling LBP in SoCal?

bojay1997

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
Gamedude had it two days ago, but I stupidly passed on it and now they are out. Doesn't look like this will be released until October 27th at the earliest now. Anyone find copies at an indy game shop or retailer out there?

[quote name='bojay1997']Gamedude had it two days ago, but I stupidly passed on it and now they are out. Doesn't look like this will be released until October 27th at the earliest now. Anyone find copies at an indy game shop or retailer out there?[/QUOTE]

Where's GameDude at? Found a place yet?

Yeah, I found it. I was very close to purchasing it today. Although, the system would not let me purchase it till the 21st

[quote name='denze']Yeah, I found it. I was very close to purchasing it today. Although, the system would not let me purchase it till the 21st[/QUOTE]

You found it where?

Walmart, Porter Ranch, off to get mine now

edit:

False alarm, just got back from there. Copies are still there,but release date has been pushed back.

Last edited by a moderator:
So close,

I'm assuming this is the original since this was taken on the 20th

1020081909cb7.jpg

Guys, both the Toys R Us on La Cienega and the one down from Fox Hills Mall in Culver City have a lot of these in stock and are selling them. The manager had to come over and do a manual override and it's possible that at some point they will look at their corporate e-mail, but an hour ago I was able to buy one. Culver City had about 12 left and La Cienega had maybe 8 as of an hour ago. Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads up, but taking the 10 just to get there after work would make it impossible for me to get there in time.

Anyone in SGV find a place to buy this? I would really like to play this with my girlfriend this weekend. Thanks for any info!

bread's done
Back