Any gamestop coupons that include consoles?

avfootballfreek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I doubt there is any as I have spent the better half of today looking for some! :p. I am finally gonna get a Ps3 with some store credit from gamestop and am looking for anything that knocks down the price at all, even if its $10 just.

Thanks for any help

Edit: Sorry for posting in the wrong forum :/ didnt see that this was for non video game related stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='avfootballfreek']I doubt there is any as I have spent the better half of today looking for some! :p. I am finally gonna get a Ps3 with some store credit from gamestop and am looking for anything that knocks down the price at all, even if its $10 just.

Thanks for any help[/QUOTE]
No such coupons right now but good luck finding a new Ps3 unless your buying a used one at this time as new are in very short supply.

yea, if your using credit I'd recommend getting on their list. They are actually taking preorders due to the lack of 120's. This is all retailers as far as being in short supply.

Yep, as others have said, there is a shortage of systems right now, due to the holiday spike the PS3 experienced. And sorry, no coupons at this time.

I got mine off of Amazon- free shipping too in 2 days because I signed up for a Prime trial. That would probably be your best option!

No discount though.

-Ryan

He said he has GS credit, so unless it's a very insignificant amount, I'm sure he really wants to get it at GS. Unfortunately, there is nothing right now except the bonus $30 promo credit for trading in a 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, DS Lite, or PSP towards new hardware. And I'll assume you aren't looking to do that.

bread's done
Back