Any God of War III deals this week?

Test12345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
My mom said she'd give me $30 if i worked at our store for her this weekend, and i figured i'd buy the game with the money. Any good sales to be had, or will i have to pay $60? :(

Thanks!!

Dont really see why it would drop to 30 dollars, if thats what you are hoping for. Also are you old enough to play this game? Its filled with gore and breasts, maybe your mom should know about that.

Haha, no, i just meant she is giving me $30, so i wouldnt mind spending the other $20-30. Thanks for the gamestop coupon code. Only problem is that shipping is 5-10 days free, and if i add shipping, then i might as well get it somewhere else. :(

ugh, i think im gonna splurge and just pay the $65 to buy it from a store. :(

im going home today and i can only play on (some) weekends, since im at university. i cant order it from a site cause it wouldnt be here on time. and i would just beat it this weekend.

am i crazy? the first two were a couple of my favorite games of all time.

[quote name='Test12345']ugh, i think im gonna splurge and just pay the $65 to buy it from a store. :(

im going home today and i can only play on (some) weekends, since im at university. i cant order it from a site cause it wouldnt be here on time. and i would just beat it this weekend.

am i crazy? the first two were a couple of my favorite games of all time.[/QUOTE]

Man you should seriously print out ads from walmart and costco and get it price matched to save at least $5.

So yes you are crazy, I'm a cheap ass college student too and $5 gets me a hot and ready pizza or a pitcher of beer.

Also toys r us has a b1g1 40% if you wanted to score another game (which I definately plan on today).

bread's done
Back