any good deals for ipod touch? (16 GB)

With Christmas around the corner, chances are that the new iPod goes on sale are slim to none. Probably the best deal you can get would be a free iTunes gift card (I know Circuit City has those every now and then) or buying one tax-free online, but unless you're willing to go used (eBay, craigslist, etc), good luck on finding something below retail.

Have they even been selling that well? I wouldnt be surprised if Apple released an Ipod Touch with more memory before Christmas and phase out the 8gb. I know if they had a 30gb one I'd definitly buy it.

[quote name='goldagainstthesoul']Have they even been selling that well? I wouldnt be surprised if Apple released an Ipod Touch with more memory before Christmas and phase out the 8gb. I know if they had a 30gb one I'd definitly buy it.[/quote]

Same here, hopefully they release a 30gb one within a year.

FYI if you have an old or broken iPod and an Apple store near you you can trade in your old iPod for 10% off a new one.

Not much but better than nothing.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']FYI if you have an old or broken iPod and an Apple store near you you can trade in your old iPod for 10% off a new one.

Not much but better than nothing.[/quote]

Yeah, but thats like only 30 bucks, even at my local Apple store they recommend selling them through other means if theyre not broken.

bread's done
Back