Any good deals on Black?

brodiemash

Banned
I heard that EA is going to drop all there current gen games down to $39, which is what they had it for (pre-order) on their site. Anyone see anything else cheaper? I got the demo from Gamecrazy. It's super short but dammit, I can't wait!! I think this'll be one of the only games I'll be buying right out the gate this year! (well, current gen games, at least)

[quote name='brodiemash']I heard that EA is going to drop all there current gen games down to $39, which is what they had it for (pre-order) on their site. Anyone see anything else cheaper? I got the demo from Gamecrazy. It's super short but dammit, I can't wait!! I think this'll be one of the only games I'll be buying right out the gate this year! (well, current gen games, at least)[/QUOTE]

If you buy it at GS.com (gamestop.com), they will include a special cheat code to give you a gun (in the game) that you can only unlock by completing the game at 100%.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I have the PS2 demo and it isn't anything to talk about...[/QUOTE]
Yep, short and rather underwhelming, graphics are pretty, environment destruction is neat, but the gameplay is kinda wonky.

bread's done
Back