Any good deals on mp3 players?

Raikoh

CAGiversary!
I would appreciate it if someone could help. I need one as a gift, and I'd rather not pay more than 80 dollars, but I would like it to have at least 1 gig of memory.

Thanks.

buy.com had good deals on the creaive zano plus 1gb and v gig
all but the white/orange V are OOS now methinks

but the nano plus 1gig can be had instores (like cc or j&r) for under $80

Dude, you just missed the best deal on mp3 players. Tigerdirect.com was selling 1 GB mp3 players for $10.00 ($50.00 w/ 2 $20.00 rebates). I would still go to the website as they always have cheap mp3 players. You should have no trouble finding one for under 80 bones.

A bunch of stores had sales on different Sansa models... they were the all black ones, ranging from 1GB-4GB models.

Buy.com still has the Creative MuVo/Zen Nanos though.

You can get a 512MB Creative Zen Nano (not Plus) for $10 after rebate and Google Checkout from buy.com (It's smaller than 1GB but a good player and damn cheap.) It won't last long.

I picked up a 1GB Creative Zen Nano Plus for $30 AR and GCO a couple days ago but that deal is long dead.

Staples has the Sansa e250 2GB Mp3 Player onsale this week for 119.99 - 20 rebate + 99.99 plus tax. Use the 30 of 75 coupon from slickdeals (expires 12-16-06) to get it for $70 AR:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=98345&t=391187&highlight=staples

I used the coupon last night with no problems. Office max also has it on sale this week for $99 no rebate, some OM take competitor's coupons so you can try using the coupon there to get it for $70, or you can try price matching the Officemax price at Staples and then using the coupon then mail in the rebate to get it for $50 AR, but that might be a long shot since most Staples do not allow using coupons when pricematching.

In any case its an awesome player for the price and whoever gets this gift will love it.

bread's done
Back