Any good deals on the new Tinkerbell DVD?

Terabyte7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
I was hoping for maybe a buy 1 get 1 half off with the new Tinkerbell DVD & the original, or something like that? My daughter just dscovered the wonders of Tinkerbell and her fellow fairies, and I'd love to pick up both moves cheaply.

[quote name='dougstill']21.99 minus 10.00 coupon at Toys r US
Probably won't find it cheaper than that.[/QUOTE]

Where's the $10 coupon? It it another Disney online coupon?

[quote name='Terabyte7']Where's the $10 coupon? It it another Disney online coupon?[/QUOTE]
Its for the blu-ray/dvd combo. Its in the coupon thread sticky at the top of the page. Oh, and yes its an online printable cpn.

Tinkerbell 2: $25.99
Snow White: $20.99

Sub-total: $46.98

-$8.00 when you buy this and selected Disney title
-$10.00 Tinkerbell coupon
-10.00 Snow White coupon

Total: 18.98 or $9.49 each.

taken from the coupon thread. for future reference, ask there or look there for disney movies, disney has a great habit of putting out the coupons for new releases.

There is a TRU coupon for reward members for $20 off if you buy both Snow White Blu-Ray and Tinkerbell Blu-Ray. It states that both are $29.99, however Tinkerbell is $21.99. Don't know if it will take both down to $31.99 or $39.99. Then use the $10 off coupons to make it $19.99 or $11.99 for both.

One of the two BBs in my area wouldn't take the $10 off coupons. The cashier tried to scan them, and they showed up as not in the system. I'm going to try the other store tomorrow.

[quote name='dougstill']21.99 minus 10.00 coupon at Toys r US
Probably won't find it cheaper than that.[/QUOTE]Thanks for this. This got me looking into finding a deal for this cause I looked before and didn't see the cheaper price available or the coupon. Used a Fry's ad (21.77, was out of town and didn't get a Sunday paper with the TRU ad) to pm the price at BB, used the coupon and got the book BB offers for free as well.

[quote name='Animal7390']most best buys are will not use both a coupon and pm, ymmv[/QUOTE]I think that's just for their coupons which can't be combined with other offers and manufacturer coupons are technically all good. Probably really comes down to the interpretation of the CS rep ringing you up though. I had a strict CS rep today (she's denied me pms before cause she really knows the rules and goes by them so I couldn't be upset cause I knew she was going by the rules the right way then) and she did the pm, took the coupon without hesiatation and included the book no problem. The only doubt I had was getting the free book as it is combining their deal with another store's price match. Gift cards are almost always shot down like that.

bread's done
Back