Any Good Halo Wars Deals?

Lowest I've seen is £37. I'm holding out for a cheap LE myself, want to offset the cost of Mythic Maps against just buying them off the Marketplace with the regular edition from a shop.

[quote name='Exu']Powerplay Direct will cut a further 2% off with the code B4U at checkout.[/quote]
Sweet, 2%

£45 instore at Game also for the special edition.. I must admit im shocked that none of the supermarkets are doing anything "special on it"

I got mine for £32. Preordering at HMV with a £5 deposit and then 10% student discount off the remaining 30 got me down to £32 :D To late to do this for others tho :(

If you're still looking it's £15 in HMV when you trade in TC: Endwar, COD: World At War and something else..

I was gonna trade in COD but decided not to in the end because the night before I played Nazi zombie mode and thought it was better than the actual multiplayer.. thinking about it, I could've saved myself £25. Damn.

It's a fairly new release and since it's done well in the charts, I don't think the price will drop for a while. :cry:

bread's done
Back