Any good password guessing programs?

jeffreyjrose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I haven't used one of my email accounts in quite some time (probably 2+ years), and I forgot the password. However, now I need access to my old contacts list. The account doesn't have any security question recovery... therefore, is there any program or something I can download to allow me to get my password back?

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']I haven't used one of my email accounts in quite some time (probably 2+ years), and I forgot the password. However, now I need access to my old contacts list. The account doesn't have any security question recovery... therefore, is there any program or something I can download to allow me to get my password back?[/QUOTE]
i c whut u did thar!

;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The dictionary?[/quote]

Been there, done that... I've tried every password that I can remember ever using to no avail.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Really? You tried the entire dictionary? That's impressive.[/QUOTE]All my passwords are random generated 25 character long strings.

[quote name='jmcc']All my passwords are random generated 25 character long strings.[/QUOTE]
Except "spankmebeatmeeatmeteaseme" - you chose that one on purpose.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's that big heavy thing you use to smash bugs with.[/quote]

Why the hell would you want to use 10 numbers as a password though?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Except "spankmebeatmeeatmeteaseme" - you chose that one on purpose.[/QUOTE]Well, my mom thought it fit me well.

Just tell the ex-girlfriend her myspace was hacked.. then she'll change it to her alternate password that you know already. Tada! You're in and spying like a pro!

Whoops, you said email.

bread's done
Back