Any great games to use the MICROSOFT WHEEL with?

v1c70r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I just picked up one force feedback and want to know if there is any newer games (grid is the latest one i know of) or coming out soon to use this with. Midnight club sounds good.

i personally never use mine... i'm not a big fan of Force Feedback on my wheel. I use to race on PC alot with a TSW Steering Wheel.. anywho if you cut the force feed back off on the wheel there's absolutely no tension so even the slightest little touch turns the wheel which makes your car juke too much.. not good when driving through the esses in some of the tracks in Forza 2.. so I'm still using my gamepad.. wonder if there's a way to get the TSW to work on the 360.. hrm..

When using the force feedback, I recommend using the table clamp, as opposed to setting it on your lap. I had an issue with the wheel base wanting to move around alot when playing Dirt, making it hard to even play.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You can get a refurb for $59 at a microcenter.[/quote]

That's a little better. I wish I could have found one at K-Mart when they clearanced them out for $20.

I got mine off of a pricegrabber storefronts for 80 bucks a while ago. It works really well with PGR4 and not so well for DiRT. Great with Forza2 of course since it was designed for that game. Works well with Grid as well. Suprisingly it works with Burnout Paradise and I had a better driving experience when I used the close up camera perspective but ironically I crashed a lot not able to see the sides of my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back