Any Harvest Moon A Wonderful Like + Another Wonderful Life Deal?

Celes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any deal where you buy another wonderful and get the 1st one free or at a discounted price? I never got the chance to play the first one.

they are basiclly the same game, execpt in another wonderful life you play as the girl. There is no need to get both game unless you are a huge HM fan like me.

I'm not a huge HM fan but I bought HM:WL 2 weeks ago for $20. And my sister has preordered HM:AWL last week. HM:AWL should cost only $30.

Used PSP Exchange Program It is simple to trade in your used Sony PSP games (U.S. Version) for a brand new Asian PSP game. You can also trade in used Nintendo DS systems with games for a brand new Sony PSP System (Rare Japanese Version).

Rule/Options :
Trade in any 2 U.S. PSP games and get 1 new PSP Space Invader Game (Asian Version)

OR

Trade in any 3 U.S. PSP games and get any new PSP game we have in stock (Asian Version only). List Below.

OR

Trade in your used Nintendo DS system and 20 used DS games and get a Sony PSP handheld system, (Rare Japanese Version)

OR

E-mail us with the titles of your used games and/or system you would like to trade, we review your items for the exchange and/or to see if there will be any additional cost for exchange.
http://www.bestsku.com/productsDetail.asp?PID=1454

Is it me or does that sound like a major burn?

bread's done
Back