Any Heavenly Sword Deals?

Family Video has it, but that site is nothing but trouble.
Just print out the gamestop 10% off coupon and be happy.

[quote name='InuFaye']Family Video has it, but that site is nothing but trouble.
Just print out the gamestop 10% off coupon and be happy.[/QUOTE]
I have ordered from Family Video a few times already and never had a problem.

Avoid FV like the plague. I had a billing issue with them that took the better part of a year and MANY communications with both them and my credit card company to resolve. They actually didn't fix it until I got the better business bureau involved. They were smart enough to change their attitude after that, but it should not have been that much of a hassle. I certainly will never do business with them again, and would strongly advise the same of anyone else. You very well could order from them and not have a problem. If you DO have a problem, however, do not expect it to be easily fixed, if at all.

Wow, you guys are going to buy the game? The gametrailers review said it only takes about 7hrs to complete with little replay value. Obviously, this game screams rental, right?

ps3 didn't have much of a selection to choose from lol. i just bought it so i'm ancy to get some games for it. i guess i could make the smart move...rent it and beat it. i'm still waiting for gamespots review. gamepro gave it 4.75 out of 5.0.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']ps3 didn't have much of a selection to choose from lol. i just bought it so i'm ancy to get some games for it. i guess i could make the smart move...rent it and beat it. i'm still waiting for gamespots review. gamepro gave it 4.75 out of 5.0.[/quote] I think GameSpot gave it an 8 yesterday... Pretty good for a short game IMHO. :D

[quote name='mietha']Avoid FV like the plague. I had a billing issue with them that took the better part of a year and MANY communications with both them and my credit card company to resolve. They actually didn't fix it until I got the better business bureau involved. They were smart enough to change their attitude after that, but it should not have been that much of a hassle. I certainly will never do business with them again, and would strongly advise the same of anyone else. You very well could order from them and not have a problem. If you DO have a problem, however, do not expect it to be easily fixed, if at all.[/quote]

Hmm, they've never game me any problems. You just have to keep on them. I've received shipments early, canceled orders, and changing shipping address weeks after placing an order without much hassle. You just can't beat the prices especially if you pre-order in bulk. I used to use liongames until he started charging ~$50+ for base price. I might end up getting Kane & Linch for the $44.99 deal tho.

[quote name='InuFaye']Family Video has it, but that site is nothing but trouble.
Just print out the gamestop 10% off coupon and be happy.[/quote]

I'll never shop at GameStop again. I've had so many bad experiences there and they are bastards about returns. The $5 off GC at BB is practically 10% anyway.

bread's done
Back