Any Idea On How To Deal With MS Customer Support?

MrCuzzx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hello all. Quick question here. I recently purchased an XBOX 360 Elite, and I tried to transfer all of my download licenses to my new system. I went to the web site and it says that I need to wait until 02/08/2010 until I can use it again. I was confused why I had to wait, but I remember that Microsoft told me that they forgot to transfer the licenses when they repaired my launch system and they told me I could do it through the web site. They never stated I can only use it once a year.

I called them last night trying to see if they could do something about it, considering it was their mistake. The first person I talked to actually hung up on me because she had no clue what I was talking about. I called back and was hung up on again.

I then resorted to e-mails and I was told that there is nothing they can do. I e-mailed them back telling me that I was told by MS to license transfer because they forgot to do it for my old system. They tell me they need proof of that phone conversation that occurred 6 months ago. Now whenever I e-mail them, they tell me to stop replying as I am clogging their e-mail.

What the hell can I do in this situation? I can't believe they are handling this situation like this!:hot:

You say they didn't tell you, but can you read? This is on the first page when you start the process.

Note: This process will only work on one new console, and can only be performed once every 12 months. Rental licenses will not be transferred.

it wont be that big a deal with the licenses as long as you are constantly connected to xbox live with your gamertag. This is one of those things that they have to take a firm stance on because otherwise people would be clogging up the phone calls to get their licenses fixed.

bread's done
Back