Any idea to value of this? Nintendo Power "trapper keeper" from around 1990.

DD83

'nives 'n 'nades
Feedback
56 (100%)
Anyone have any idea to the value of this Nintendo Power "trapper keeper" from around 1990?

I remember buying it at Woolworths (not long before they went out of business) and it came with some highlighters (which I can't find) and Nintendo Power number 6 (which I can't find either).

Images in spoiler.
[img-c=4991]4736[/img-c][img-c=4991]4737[/img-c][img-c=4991]4738[/img-c][img-c=4991]4739[/img-c][img-c=4991]4740[/img-c]
Posted in blog form to get more opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I have/had one of those too!
I wish I could remember where I put it though....

Not sure about the value, but I personally think it's a pretty cool retro collectible.

If you're looking to sell it let me know. I would also be willing to trade games for it. My boss came into work today with a big ass rubberized neon orange binder and thought it was the shit. Since I work for a game company this would blow him away. I was actually looking at Trapper Keepers on Ebay today and was surprised even the known ones like Lisa Frank were going for under $10. Not sure the value of this one though.

A trapper is one item that I need to find at a yard sale, but never do. I own a sonic and knuckles one that I got for free off this website called segaarcade.com back about 8 years ago when I ordered some t-shirts it was just in the box. I used the trapper during college (lol) and it was cool and worked well. I did see a new version in Kmart this past back to school season but I can't imagine it being the same, and I didn't really look at it.

Man, I can't tell you how badly I wanted a Trapper Keeper when I was a kid. My folks didn't have much money back then, though, so the $5 or whatever that they cost was just way too much :(

LOL

I think I have my old Trapper Keeper around here someplace, though it's probably crushed under a ton of other stuff.

Digging through my closet is like going back in time, considering I have all of my stuff from when I was a kid(with certain exceptions like the tabletop Pacman n Mario's Cement Factory games my grandmother gave to the asshole who built our house:bomb:), including my 1980's Generation One Transformers.

cool, I never saw the trapper keeper, but about five years ago I picked up this Nintendo vinyl suitcase. It's bad ass......I used to use it in college to carry my PS2 back and forth.

This thing can't be worth much. An eBay search for "Trapper Keeper" gets a bunch of hits but I only see one being bid on ($12).

bread's done
Back