Any idea what the Street Fighter IV bonus for early adopters will be?

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I am trying to decide on selling my Street Fighter IV or not. I will def be picking up Super Street Fighter IV. And the only reason to keep the original might be the "bonus" that Capcom will be making for those that keep their disks. Def confused on this one...

[quote name='EnronLackey']wait .. a bonus? .. what you talking about cag1000?[/QUOTE]
Capcom announced that SSF4 will give people that owns SF4 will get a nice surprise bonus. No word on it yet. I'm guessing just some kind of costume.:drool:

[quote name='luan87us']Capcom announced that SSF4 will give people that owns SF4 will get a nice surprise bonus. No word on it yet. I'm guessing just some kind of costume.:drool:[/QUOTE]

well .. as long it isnt like a $10 off coupon for the new SSF4 .. I just sold mines to a co worker of mines for 20 bucks last week.

I think the question we should all be asking is how are they going to know we bought a copy? I have a feeling people can just rent the original and reap the rewards anyway...

Easy. You'll open up the package and get a swift kick to the groin from Ryu. A note will fall out saying "Stay tuned for Super Duper Street Fighter IV coming in 3 months."

Or, maybe you'll get some costumes...

HMMMM. SSFIV looking for a game save would mean that I do not need the disk and can sell it now. But if it needs the disk to do some kind of disk swap then I'm screwed on the bonus. They really need to announce what it is. I wanna sell this bitch before it hits $3.99

considering it's capcom, it's probably something trivial like a special message saying "thanks for playing! good luck on trying to get the old achievements now!"

[quote name='100xp']considering it's capcom, it's probably something trivial like a special message saying "thanks for playing! good luck on trying to get the old achievements now!"[/QUOTE]

This! Or the kick to the nuts posted above.

they know wwe are loyal SF fans, and will keep deploying foot to our ballsack. and we will keep taking the abuse. I know i spend a lot of points on costumes, and id like to have them transfer, or something.

[quote name='DiRT_X']they know wwe are loyal SF fans, and will keep deploying foot to our ballsack. and we will keep taking the abuse. I know i spend a lot of points on costumes, and id like to have them transfer, or something.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I didn't even consider the possibility that the costumes wouldn't transfer. That would be ass.

I'm kinda excited for ssf4. Just because I have the 360 version of sf4. And as a new ps3 slim owner all my buddies are over there, and i can't justify buying the game again to play with them, but a game with a SLIGHTLY different title, I can justify the shit out of that.

Also, a copy of the 360 sf4 is on my tradelist....just sayin :cool:

[quote name='100xp']considering it's capcom, it's probably something trivial like a special message saying "thanks for playing! good luck on trying to get the old achievements now!"[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will be an in game bonus like a costume or something stupid.

lol they better not try to do that. I've finished my achievements I won't have anything to look forward to if that happens.(bonus anyways) super hyped about game

Just read there's a pre-order bonus that gets you 5 costumes. Maybe that bodes well for people who own the original game than for getting something other then costumes.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I think you misunderstood. But those costumes could very well be what SFIV early adopters might get.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I misread the OP...

Those are the PO bonuses for SSFIV. I wasn't aware of Capcom doing anything for current owners. (Pretty sure the foot to the groin will probably happen though). :cry:

I wonder how this is going to work. I have the PC version, but I was planning on getting the 360 version of SSF IV. Something tells me I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I would not be suprised if the bonus is just bringing over the old extra costumes or unlocking a set of the new ones for free. The second set of costumes is definitly going to be pay for like last time tho so its all i can guess.

bread's done
Back