Any info about PS3's at FYE?

happyorangeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just want to know if anyone has spotted any PS3's at FYE or one of their other stores. If so which one or if you know if they are getting any in. I have gift cards and I want to buy a ps3.

Wow, thanks for the help guys! (Sarcasm)

Anyway, I got one from FYE in The Paramas Park Mall (Paramas, NJ).
You have to buy in a bundle. I got Resistence, NFS, and an Extra Controller.

I played GT:HD last night and it made me pretty happy!

Y'know, it's possible no one knew the answer to your question. Maybe? :roll:

I had a pre-order down at FYE & EB. I gave the FYE pre-order to a friend of mine, he gave up waiting on them after a couple of weeks & bought a 20gb from EB.

[quote name='happyorangeman']I just want to know if anyone has spotted any PS3's at FYE or one of their other stores. If so which one or if you know if they are getting any in. I have gift cards and I want to buy a ps3.[/QUOTE]

You know, there aren't all that many FYEs in this area, althought I think the Route 4 Coconuts just became an FYE.

I've been bugging them about Wii's for a week now, lol.

They just keep sayign they don't have a clue because they can't order them, they get them in their shipments, put them on shelves, and are gone within an hour.

As already stated, my Best Buy had at least 40 just sitting there, ready to be sold, just like the 360s.

Yeah but I had a whole lot of credit at FYE so it did not cost me much out of my pocket. The guy at the Wayne, NJ (Willowbrook Mall) Location told me they are waiting for 20 Wii's to fill pre-orders and then they can sell whatever they get off the shelf after that! Ouch.

That store is such a poo-fest.

Also to a argyle...it was just a joke. I knew I had a 5% chance of getting any answer because this store is not nationwide (or well liked).

Thanks for the other posts guys!

Extra...be careful. The PS3 I bought from them was defective and broke after 2 days. I took it back and they exchanged it for a new one. The one they sold to me first was a return that was not even sealed! So just watch out.

[quote name='jalu6']You know, there aren't all that many FYEs in this area, althought I think the Route 4 Coconuts just became an FYE.[/QUOTE]

That is correct, shame too I liked it, it was nice and out of the way so it was never busy...

JERSEY!

bread's done
Back