Any Interest in a Cag MLB 2k7 Tourney? Edit:TOURNEY OPEN!

InuFaye

Banned
For all you guys that want to just play some mlb and not have to run a league, i am trying to guage interest in this to see how many people might be interested.

Ok.

So we have.
JimmieMac-Red Sox
notoriousxbox-NY Mets
FFMoogleStar-San Diego
CitizenB-Reds
Mr.Ryles-Cubs
ndshide-cardinals
Arikado-Rangers
InuFaye-Dodgers
The Rock- The White Sox

We need 8 more people to sign up. Once we get these people i will set up the tourney.

EDIT: League is up Name is Cag2k7 Password is CAG

[quote name='mr ryles']Do we really need 16 people? Lets be happy with 12.[/QUOTE]

I agree, 16 people tourney is going to take a lot of time. The point of this is to keep from taking a lot of time. Also 4 people will end up flaking out. So lets go with 12. Also 16 is about half the teams in MLB. So your basically doing another league.

Remember point of the tourney is to keep it small, and simple.

[quote name='InuFaye']okay well then 12 it is, we still need 4 more people.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for listening to our complaints. :)

It looks like we just need one more now.

OP you should make up the tournament next time you have a chance. Make it a private tourney and post the name and password here so we can start joining up.

[quote name='InuFaye']i will try and make it tonight and i only count 11 where is guy #12[/QUOTE]

I count 12. Are you counting yourself?

[quote name='mr ryles']I'll keep an eye on things, but I've already been eliminated.[/QUOTE]

sorry mate :( mssg me sometime if you want to play a game.

I didnt know these wins dont count towards your online record, thats kinda weak.

bread's done
Back