Any issues with me using a family members BB Reward Zone card and in store pick up?

Steve Dave

CAGiversary!
What I want to do is buy a game online using their Reward Zone card to get a discount and since they live so far away just doing in store pick up at my local Best Buy.

Are there going to be any problems with the name on the credit card being different fron the one on the Reward Zone when I try to buy online or do the in store pick up?

Can only the person whos name is on the card pick up the item?

Thanks for any info.

I use one that my folks got cause i'm too lazy to sign up myself. never had a problem using it or the RZ certificates.

[quote name='Steve Dave']One more question.

When you buy online where do you enter the cards number?

I don't see it.[/QUOTE]

It should be with were you put in the CC number or before you checkout at the bottom of the cart.

Well I have a question, are those things worth it? Do they usually have discounts for using it?

If the discounts aren't frequent that means spending $300 a year at best buy to make up for the cost, I don't think I spend that much...:p

My sibs and I have used my Reward Zone membership for almost 2 years now and we've gotten $300+ in "Best Buy bucks" that we split among the three of us.

bread's done
Back