Any longhair CAG members?

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm wondering if anyone has some long hair here.

I myself have been growing my hair out now (don't know the exact date, but it's been at least 8 months since I've had a haircut, longest ever for me.) Don't know how much longer I wanna go. I've got a couple (male) friends who have their hair in ponytails, don't know if I wanna go that far.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I'm wondering if anyone has some long hair here.

I myself have been growing my hair out now (don't know the exact date, but it's been at least 8 months since I've had a haircut, longest ever for me.) Don't know how much longer I wanna go. I've got a couple (male) friends who have their hair in ponytails, don't know if I wanna go that far.[/QUOTE]

I've been growing my hair out for almost 2 years now.

It's gotten to the point where it's just plain annoying. I need to go get it trimmed.

I got out of the Marines last year and vowed that I'd have long hair. A couple of months later I realized that long hair is a pain in the ass. I'm due for another cut any day now.

I've had mine growing for almost two years without being cut. It's down about to my shoulderblades, and yes, I rock the ponytail.

Long hair ftw.

check this shit out
this is me at the end of grade 9 (two years ago)
DSC05843.jpg

it's pretty damn long

[quote name='Rocko']Good lord, why did you post that picture.[/quote]

He's as high now as he was then.

Duuuuude.

[quote name='magiic']check this shit out

it's pretty damn long[/QUOTE]

I like your glasses.

my hair is always a little long. i don't like that tapered super clipped stuff. and frankly, i like having hair. i tried shaving it once. i don't think i have a good head for that.

my shit got so long in the back that my friends started singing "ducktales whooo ooo!"

it was a topic about long hair, I had just that :p
that picture was taken on a band trip to Richmond.
Good ol' school band trips.
My hair is like a tenth of that length now though.
I look like a respectable member of society lol

EDIT: Why should I take it down? I could get an award for that picture lol
can't imagine what award that would be though :p

EDIT: it took a lot of work to get my hair to look that amazing, the two girls on either side of me straightened it with a clothing iron moments before, there is even a video of it on google video I believe.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']LoL sweet picture.

I used to have long hair all the time... but it really is a hassle.[/quote]

ya it does get to be a pain after awhile, especially because I played sports that did really work well with long hair (ie running, cycling, badminton)

Long hair here. Have had it long for over 10 years now. Sometimes it's a pain but the ladies love it. I wouldn't know what to do with it if I got it cut. It's past the shoulders.

I had long hair for years, but I started going bald and grew tired of the Hulk Hogan look. Now I shave it.

Its here forever. Taunt away.

[quote name='magiic']check this shit out
DSC05843.jpg

it's pretty damn long[/quote]

trust me kayden there is much worse of me on the net lol
this is a good example of worse (at Montana's Cookhouse on my birthday two years ago.)

DSC05006.jpg

I had long hair for a couple years. Then it just became (as others have said) too much of a hassle. So, I finally cut it down to size. I kept it short for the next year or so. Then I started doing mohawks and shit for awhile. Grew it back out for a few months, then grew tired of it and shaved it all off. Let it grow back after that summer (2 years ago) and then dyed it, and let it grow for almost a year. Then, sadly I graduated college and had to go to job interviews so I cut it short. I let it grow out (again) for a few months, and then got sick of the hassle so I cut it short yet again. Now with this damn heatwave, I'm thinking of just shaving my head for the summer again. My hair and I have a very fickle relationship. I wish I could get it as long as I had it 5 years ago, but that just takes too much damn time, and the less hair you have, the less time you have to spend in the morning washing it before work.

[quote name='magiic']trust me kayden there is much worse of me on the net lol
this is a good example of worse (at Montana's Cookhouse on my birthday two years ago.)[/quote]

Again looking high as a kite. :lol:

I see nothing wrong with that picture- hey....he's got two chicks with him..

Secondly, I have long hair which is down to my shoulders. I had girls come up to me and tell me they were jealous....(I keep good care of my hair).

Its... ... like you have no shame...

[quote name='magiic']trust me kayden there is much worse of me on the net lol
this is a good example of worse (at Montana's Cookhouse on my birthday two years ago.)

DSC05006.jpg
[/quote]

My hair was once so long I could chew on it. Then it slowly donned on me that I was chewing on it... I cut it shortly there after. Now I generally shave my head every 6 months or so. Saves time, money and effort.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Again looking high as a kite. :lol:[/quote]
I know it's pretty funny, especially considering I've never smoked weed lol

[quote name='Kayden']Its... ... like you have no shame...

[/quote]
I really dont :p

Here is another example of why I dont do well in photos. This is my fucking yearbook for my first year of highschool lol
scan.jpg

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Are you in any way related to Tracy McGrady?[/quote]

I have no idea who that is.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not anymore. I was going to grow it out again, but I gave up on that for now.[/quote]

Pussy. :(

[quote name='magiic']I have no idea who that is.[/QUOTE]

NBA player with a lazy eye and looks pretty blazed most the time.

I let my hair grow out from bald for almost 2 years, got down to my shoulders. Then I had a mullet, a mohawk, and finally shaved it all off to look regular again. I couldn't take myself seriously with that funny stuff. Then didn't cut it again for a year until i went to get it trimmed and got mauled, so got it short and its growing again. I definitely prefer short hair, but long hair is pretty fun.

[quote name='Wolve11']This thread needs to be renamed:
Magiic: the CAG who knows no shame[/quote]

haha at another forum I use to frequent before CAG I actually had a contest where people could photoshop my school picture. It was pretty funny.

[quote name='KillingMachine']Magiic, you are awesome for posting that stuff. :bow:
Anyone trying to slam you for it is just being lame.[/quote]

ROFL 4 TEH RLZ!

Props to magic for being able to laugh at himself. +10 boner points.

I've had somewhat long hair for years (not shoulder length, maybe 5 inches in the back, down to my mouth in front).

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Are you in any way related to Tracy McGrady?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='magiic']haha no I am not, I dont have a lazy eye either :p[/QUOTE]

The pictures say different good sir.

You get my respect for posting the pics.

I have short hair always have don't want long hair. My uncle has long hair, and I have no problem with long hair as long as you keep it clean, and in a tight ponytail. If you got it hanging light and fluffy like a chick, well then you look like a chick.

[quote name='Rocko']...A ponytail will sometimes look more feminine that letting it lay. I'd never put my hair in a ponytail.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends on how you ponytail it (high, low, loose etc) My uncle hair always looked decent. He keeps it clean, and in a tight ponytail. With black rubberbands every 2 inches or so down his ponytail.

I've just realized that ponytail might be the most gay name for well a ponytail. Call it something else like rhino tail, or ass kicking tail.

Not even the one ponytail to the side?
side-ponytail2.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']...A ponytail will sometimes look more feminine that letting it lay. I'd never put my hair in a ponytail.[/quote]

[quote name='Graystone']I guess it depends on how you ponytail it (high, low, loose etc) My uncle hair always looked decent. He keeps it clean, and in a tight ponytail. With black rubberbands every 2 inches or so down his ponytail.

I've just realized that ponytail might be the most gay name for well a ponytail. Call it something else like rhino tail, or ass kicking tail.[/QUOTE]

I'd call it a t-rex tail, personally.

:lol:

bread's done
Back