Any LOTRO players?

franz ferdinand

CAGiversary!
So, I recently got the CE of LOTRO (with the latest expansion). Rather than just jump into my 30 days of play, I was going to start a trial account, then 'upgrade' to a full retail box to get 10 days for free.

Now, it looks like there's a referral program for LOTRO, where you send someone a trial code, and if they upgrade, you'll get a free month of play. So... since I've already got the box, does anyone want to 'refer' me, and get a free month? Figured it can't hurt to ask, since there's nothing much either of us have to do.

If so, send me a PM.

I played it for a few months last Spring, liked it a lot. It was my first pay to play MMO, I have played only Guild Wars in the past. I found the LOTRO community to be good, although I'm not sure how well it compares to other MMO's. I am hoping to go back to it at some point in the future, before The Old Republic comes out. I have a hard-on for that game.

I'm also a Lifetime member. I ponied up the $200 when I bought Mines of Moria. That's a lot of money, but since that game is huge and I'm under no time pressure whatsoever to finish it, I was OK with it.

Great game, though. Very polished, and if you're a Tolkien fan you'll totally geek out.

I recently started playing LoTRO. I got tired of the crap in WoW and turned over my guild to one of my officers. I then started playing LoTRO with some old friends from Everquest.

I'm on the Brandywine server. Anyone else play on Brandywine?

[quote name='cgarb84']Me and fellow CAG AK85 both play on Brandywine. Any other CAG's play on Brandywine?[/QUOTE]

Hit me up on Godiva or Hervor.

I just got back into the game. Currently trying to get my radiance gear :cry:

bread's done
Back