Any Newegg.com Coupons or discounts?

JSK414

CAGiversary!
Hi.

I wanna buy a Bluetooth Adapter and a 512mb/1gig MMC card from newegg.com

Is there any discounts or coupon codes for discounts or free shipping or anything?

Any iput much appreciated.

Thanks.

I know newegg has a spot to put a coupon code in, but I remember looking for codes when I built my computer about 8 months ago. I remember being told that there has never been any codes for newegg.

I know this is CAG and all, but between newegg and zipzoomfly you should be able to get all of your computer goodies at more then fair prices without needing any sort of code..

Yeah, no codes. The code box is for those special promotions that they run on Hot Deals websites (for specific items).

[quote name='billyG']
I know this is CAG and all, but between newegg and zipzoomfly you should be able to get all of your computer goodies at more then fair prices without needing any sort of code..[/QUOTE]

Yeh thats what I was thinking, however it is $4.88 to ship a MMC card.

Yup,.... never seen a code, unless it was a reimbusement code at Newegg.com.
You'll probably never see one either,.... as their prices ARE really great.

I am, however getting sick of them sending me retail items out of box.
Like my new HDD,.... clearly shown in box, says new, but I get a bag. OEM my ass.

[quote name='drone8888']Yup,.... never seen a code, unless it was a reimbusement code at Newegg.com.
You'll probably never see one either,.... as their prices ARE really great.

I am, however getting sick of them sending me retail items out of box.
Like my new HDD,.... clearly shown in box, says new, but I get a bag. OEM my ass.[/QUOTE]
That is odd, Everytime I have ordered something that showed a retail box it has always come in one.

One thing that seems kind of weird about newegg is sometimes the OEM stuff will cost a couple of dollars more then something that comes in full retail packaging...

As far as the 4.88 shipping thing goes it seems like newegg is constantly rotating the items that have free shipping. Odds are whatever you are looking for will have free shipping within two weeks if you were willing to wait.

Have you checked zipzoomfly.com at all? They normally have free 2nd day shipping on everything.

[quote name='billyG']
Have you checked zipzoomfly.com at all? They normally have free 2nd day shipping on everything.[/QUOTE]

Yeh but the cheapest 1 gig MMC cards are $22 more.

The only newegg discount I know of is thru shopping.com (similar to fatwallet fatcash). They'll give you back ONE percent back if you buy from newegg. The discount isn't much but it is better than nothing. There are a few catch though. You can't cash out until you have reached $5.

Here is the link
http://shopping.com/about_ssc_cb
so you can read more about it yourself.

Newegg also does the occasional 99 cent shipping sales too, so you might get lucky if you are willing to wait a little while and get either that or free shipping.

[quote name='JSK414']Yeh but the cheapest 1 gig MMC cards are $22 more.[/QUOTE]

yea thats not worth it. I have been shopping at newegg for a long time and I even used to dropship from them. I never saw a coupon. However go to resellerratings. I have found some great places to buy from. Some place might have cheaper shipping.

bread's done
Back