Any of you avid importers have Atsumare Pro Kun DS or Power Pro Kun Pocket 9 DS?

hootie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
They are both cartoon-like baseball games only out in Japan, and Atsumare Pro Kun has WiFi, and I'm just wondering if anyone actually has either of these...they look pretty interesting.

I'd just like to know how they play and how easy/difficult it is to navigate the menus/stories with no knowledge of Japanese.

I haven't, but I'm also interested since the Wii game is coming out here. And which one is the best one? Or just what's the difference between these two DS games?

I know that one of the differences is that Atusumare Pro Kun has high school teams while Power Pro Kun has professional teams, though not that matters to me.

But, Atsumare Pro Kun has WiFi and it is only $30 at Play-Asia, so I'm leaning towards that, unless it actually is bad.

Bump.

Does there happen to be a translation for either of these games? I'd like to import one, and get into the series before the Wii game comes out in October. But not if I'll be totally lost.

Wow, thanks for the huge bump :)

I am still pretty interested in buying one of these games, I just need to know which is the better of the two.

bread's done
Back