Any offer sites that have stamps.com and blockbuster online?

leesiulung

CAGiversary!
ditto. I liked yourfree360games.com, since all I had to do was try a few offers. I like one of them and kept that. Planning to try blockbuster and stamps.com, need a similar site?

Points2shop had both - I've done both, at least. The Blockbuster one is dead now, but I did the stamps.com offer just 2 days ago for the $5 free postage (and it's worth 720 points - 7.20 on Amazon). You can find a link to sign up in my sig.

you could just do one of these sites and get the cash instead and buy a game. I have one right now where you have to get 2 credits and refer 2 people who get 2 credits then they will give you $160 (4 people for $360, 6 for $480, etc.) into your paypal account. Then you can use that to buy games online or from anywhere that takes mastercard if you get a debit card through paypal.
here's a link to the site where you can view what offers they have or prizes and they have other sites in their networks:
http://bigpaypal.wish4free.com/index.php

and if you want to sign-up under my account i would be very appreciated and enter you into a raffle i will be holding for after i get the reward (message me if you want to, i have yet to write up the thread yet and you will be my first. I want to get the $1200 one and have the prize for the raffle for $350 w/ a $60 GS gift card-$400 and donate $50 to CAG's Child play charity and $50 to the goozex cause for injured military vets):http://bigpaypal.wish4free.com?referral=20764

Last edited by a moderator:
if you liked yourfree360, try the other trainn sites. yourfreenintendowii, yourfreeiphone/ipod. if you're insterested and havnt done the site yet for blockbuster, give id appreciate it if you help with my yourfreeistuff site.

[quote name='xDarkElement']If you try stamps.com your screwed over if you use a real credit card.[/quote]

Could you explain this please? I used stamps.com last year with my CC and havent had any problems.

I haven't had any problems either with stamps.com... so.. yeah.

Anyway, you aren't going to find another site exactly like yourfree360games.com, because Trainn doesn't have the equivalent for the other consoles. However, there are other freebie companies who do similar things, such as videogames.git-r-free.com or customorderthis.com, which will let you custom order gifts.

Another problem for you will be that Stamps.com on many sites has been downgraded and usually won't give full credit. They'll usually give you something like .25 credits or such. Even on Trainn's other site, Stamps.com is no longer a full credit offer.

Aside from Trainn sites, I don't see Blockbuster on many freebie site's offer list. This is most likely because the Blockbuster offer usually doesn't credit very well, and many sites have to MCR it and they don't get paid for it. However, you will find the Netflix offer on many sites, since it does credit well, but it just takes a lot longer to get credit for it.

So, whatever freebie site you choose, you should look into signing up referred. You should be able find someone who would be willing to pay you for signing up under them.

Like i meant, if you try to cancel with stamps.com, your gonna have to try real hard.
They dont have an email cancel system because they dont want you to cancel, you have to spend 1hour+ trying to get on hold on the phone for them to cancel. They keep charging you 15$ a month, look on google, theres so many complaints. Its rated F on the BBB

bread's done
Back