Any one else get $15 ebay code email ?

solid snake

CAG Newbie
I just checked my email and found a $15 code from ebay apologizing for issues with their site from another day , it was a very, very nice surprise. I was curious if any one else got this email, or if you did and just didnt know because you hadn't checked.

And sorry all its a non transferable code.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got is a message telling me that they are now charging fees on postage, yes they are charging for a service they don't even offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that is a bit odd then , It came on sep. 9th for me and it was an official apology for users having experienced issues on sep. 3rd. Not sure if i had tried to login that day or not... maybe it was just sent out to people that had tried to login in during a certian time? I was hoping others got it and had over looked it to spread the joy here.   The subject line is titled as  : A coupon for you , with our apology.

I received the coupon as well. Ended up using it on a 20$ PSN card (cost me $6 OOP)

The emails are identical, except one says "Coupon and Apology" while the other just says it is an apology.  The coupons seem to be limited to people whose accounts were completely inaccessible.

I didnt recieve any ebay coupons :/
well i feel special now.

I received the coupon as well. Ended up using it on a 20$ PSN card (cost me $6 OOP)

The emails are identical, except one says "Coupon and Apology" while the other just says it is an apology. The coupons seem to be limited to people whose accounts were completely inaccessible.
interesting , I ended up buying a new case for my phone , a boom mic for my vmoda headset , and a bumber sticker all for free haha.

bread's done
Back