Any other stores preorder news?

[quote name='HCW']Toysrus OCT 29th[/QUOTE]

Is this Toys R Us online, or brick and mortar? I live in NYC, so if it's brick and mortar, I'll be screwed out of those pre-orders, because I refuse to camp out for a damn pre-order. It blisteringly cold weather, no less.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Gamestop online November 1. Walmart online November 11. That is the latest I have heard.[/quote]
i wouldn't trust this information without a credited source. and i advise everybody else to do the same

[quote name='Cloudy Wolf']i wouldn't trust this information without a credited source. and i advise everybody else to do the same[/quote]well, i don't like your advice so im going to follow blindly and camp out on november 1

[quote name='CorruptionDee']Is this Toys R Us online, or brick and mortar? I live in NYC, so if it's brick and mortar, I'll be screwed out of those pre-orders, because I refuse to camp out for a damn pre-order. It blisteringly cold weather, no less.[/QUOTE]

B&M. GameStop/EB/Wal-Mart is online.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Gamestop online November 1. Walmart online November 11. That is the latest I have heard.[/QUOTE]
What does an Online preorder even guarantee you?

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']What does an Online preorder even guarantee you?[/QUOTE]

Same thing as a B&m pre-order, absolutely nothing.

[quote name='BrandonOne']B&M. GameStop/EB/Wal-Mart is online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I hope we get some more info, concerning EBGames' online pre-orders. If there's only bundles, that's fine. What I'm really concerned about is what time they'll be going up, and if the November 1st date is a sure thing. I say this because, even an online PS3 pre-order may require me calling out from work, since they may throw the systems up early, and sell out extremely fast.

bread's done
Back