Any PC SRPGs?

nny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I was listening to Griffin on the Besties podcast this week talk about the lack of srpg's on iphone and I started thinking about the lack of srpg's on PC. Anybody have recommendations?

I can't wait for the new X-com. The original is probably my all-time favorite srpg although it is a little different from traditional srpg's.

I'm looking for games along the line of Fire Emblem, Disgaea, FFT, etc. Even if it's a Facebook game or it's super indie with barely any graphics, I'd love some recommendations.

I believe the only one I've played is Magic: The Gathering Tactics.. You probably need to be an MTG fan, but the first chapter of the game is free-to-play if you want to try it out. I didn't keep playing because I thought the additional chapters were a little pricey.

There are quite a lot of SRPGs on the PC. Most of them get labeled as Turn Based Strategy though.

There are quite a lot on my list. You can check out His Dark Majesty on my list and Disciples II if you picked it up for free or just check out the entire series. Back in the day I loved Chaos Gate from the Warhammer series.

Disciples II is really cool, also the King's Bounty franchise.

Random question -- anyone remember a revolutionary war era TBS game? You had dudes on horses with musket pistols and such. Faint childhood memory, is all

bread's done
Back