Any place better than eStarland to trade in old games?

TwistedOrange

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Before I sell a huge lot of games to eStarland, are there any other trade in websites that accept older games and give better values on PS1/Genesis games? No one's buying on eBay, even at lowball prices, and Craigslist was also a bust.

I doubt there will be a better place really. Looking through your list though, most of those titles aren't exactly top sellers or rare titles that people would really just jump at to purchase, no offense.

[quote name='Squarehard']I doubt there will be a better place really. Looking through your list though, most of those titles aren't exactly top sellers or rare titles that people would really just jump at to purchase, no offense.[/QUOTE]

Believe me - I'm not offended at all. I sold all the games that had value (32X games, etc.). I'm just looking for a place to get rid of the stuff that has no value.

Try lukiegames, they buy up bulk lots and pay more than others are willing to pay.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Try lukiegames, they buy up bulk lots and pay more than others are willing to pay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It seems like a pretty good site and I sent them an email. Interested to see what they offer...

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Thanks! It seems like a pretty good site and I sent them an email. Interested to see what they offer...[/QUOTE]

Lukiegames is a huge buyer on ebay. They use a different username though. They bought my dreamcast lot a few months ago. They didn't leave me feedback but are less likely to give you problems.

bread's done
Back