Any place I can get 80 microsoft points?

[quote name='Bigbob317']Edit: This whole discussion is irrelevant anyway, as I don't own a credit card.

:/

Anybody else?[/QUOTE]

So basically you're just a new user begging for free Microsoft Points?

[quote name='Bigbob317']Only posting for my little sister, who wanted to get a Santa hat for her Avatar.

I know it sounds really sad that I have to ask for a place to get the equivalent of a dollar, but I don't own a credit card and I don't want to have her to spend 20 bucks on a 1600 card when this is the only thing she'll ever download (20 bucks is a lot of money when your nine years old xD)

Thanks if anybody can tell me where I can get one.[/QUOTE]

The Doritos giveaway just ended so i really don't think you can get 80 points for free anywhere right now.

some ms gold subcription bundles or cards come with 2 codes, one for the subscription and another for ms points as low as 300 i've seen to upwards 800. this way you can either use the gold membership to prolong your XBL, give it to someone you know/sell it, etc.

another option would be to call xbox customer support, you might be able to purchase a smaller increment of ms points.

...and of course, if you won't want your little sister to spend $19.99 on 1600 pts you can always get them for her and be her big brother hero.

You are right- I should stop being such a cheapskate and just buy a card. She'll use the points for something eventually- maybe she'll get one of those avatar pets. :roll:

Thanks anyways guys.

If you can find a way to gift points, PM me, I can throw 80 points your way. I wasted that much last night on Avatar Drop. (I'm still trying to figure out what the difference is between the trial version and the paid version)

bread's done
Back