Any places I can trade CDs to for Store Credit?

Mirpkered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
I have a bunch of music CDs that I'm looking to unload and I'd like to trade them in somewhere that gives store credit and sells video games. Here's the catch: All the CDs are loose. I've looked at a few sites but they looks shady. I'm hoping that some CAGs have had similar experiences and wouldn't mind to point me in the direction of decent reputable business that do buy-backs on CDs like this.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm nowhere near that. The closest larger towns to me are either Columbia, St. Louis, or Springfield in Missouri. I'll check out their online presence though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check but really there are some crap ones like Indigo Girls and Mellisa Ethridge. All came from a sale over the weekend.
You have the biggest set of balls ever, by admitting to owning the Indigo Girls.

I'll buy your story they came from a sale, it's cool, my wife puts shitty CDs in my car all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have the biggest set of balls ever, by admitting to owning the Indigo Girls.

I'll buy your story they came from a sale, it's cool, my wife puts shitty CDs in my car all the time.
Yeah, I posted the find in the Yard Sale thread. I did pull some good CDs to keep like The Cars, Van Morrison, John Denver and a few others. There are a bunch of Indigo Girls, Mary Chaplin Carpenter, and Dixie Chicks.

Yeah, I posted the find in the Yard Sale thread. I did pull some good CDs to keep like The Cars, Van Morrison, John Denver and a few others. There are a bunch of Indigo Girls, Mary Chaplin Carpenter, and Dixie Chicks.
Personally, I'd just burn them.

bread's done
Back