Any places sell PS3/360/Wii game cases?

miriamleo

CAGiversary!
Also DS, PSP etc….

Does anyone know where I can find places that sell just the cases in new condition?
I have a bunch of used games but they are in pretty worn up cases. I wonder if I can find those official cases in brand new condition so I can swap them out.

I think Rocketfish makes them for all systems now & they're at Best Buy. The only part I hate is that their PS3 cases are Blu-Ray cases. I want clear PS3 cases!

Are the Rocketfish cases eco friendly ones? The ones available from the Nintendo store are eco friendly. I'm looking for some Wii cases that aren't eco friendly.

[quote name='dabamus']I have hundreds of the official cases in new condition. How many of each would you need?[/QUOTE]
So do I and mine are listed as to whether or not they're the 'eco friendly' cases.:booty:

No DS/PSP cases, but tons of PS3/360/Wii and even PS2 ones. But there may be ex rental stickers that say Game Vault on the cases.

As for wanting them brand new, good luck with that. Unless you buy those new/sealed packs of 2-3 any replacement cases you get are likely to have shelfwear to some extent or other.:razz:

[quote name='dabamus']I have no eco-friendly cases. They all got thrown out.

And NONE of mine have stickers.[/QUOTE]
Earth hater. Don't you know those companies only make the eco cases for purely altruistic reasons, like increasing their profit by such an infantiscimile amount that it's really NOT worth it.:booty:

As for the stickers, I tried removing a few of those Game Vault ones, but they're like the old Gamestop stickers(ya know, those lil yellow square ones). Once they're on there it's gonna take Samson-like strength or industrial solvent to get em off.:razz:

bread's done
Back