Any plans to release Pro Evolution Soccer on Vita?

MrGranger

CAGiversary!
The FIFA rag doll engine that they're using now is fun...well not really.  But it's funny.  The crazy stuff that your players do is pure comedy but not great soccer.  If this was 1993 then I'm sure I would think it's fun but I think Pro Evolution Soccer on the 3DS is a much better soccer game.  It feels real and very enjoyable.

There probably isn't any reason to play Soccer on the Vita since the 3DS is so good, but I've got both and would love to see what PES could look like on the Vita.  Anyone hear any plans for a Vita PES release?

I wouldnt, no FIFA license kills it.

Could be a market though, fifa 14 on vita is straight up the previous version with updated rosters. EA even admitted to that completely. No gameplay changes since the first one I think. If pro evo came out it might make EA make some updates to fifa at least.

I wouldnt, no FIFA license kills it.
I don't particularly care if the players are all licensed. PES still has teams & fun game mechanics. And with a few patches you can create your own players. But I understand the appeal of playing against your favorite teams.

People from Konami said that no PES for Vita due to low fan-base number with Vita, so yeah no PES anytime soon on Vita.

bread's done
Back