Any PS Plus Membership Deals?

thx just what I needed! do you know how it works if I get 2? like can I put both 1 year codes in my PSN for two years of PS Plus? Or do I have to wait to enter the second until next year?
Yes, you can redeem the codes. They do stack. People were getting set up for 5 years or so out with the $30-35 pricing last year.

The last deal is dead.  Has any new XBL or PS Plus deals came up?  The XBL at $36 and PS Plus at $40 were decent deals from neogames

I'm still waiting for the PS Plus Discount, the one on eBay already sold out and besides I no longer have my eBay account because I had some issues with them in the past.

I'll wait until end of the day to see if they would drop a discount on PS Plus or then I'll see about it, eitherway I still have 6 days more of PS Plus.

I have until Dec 17 to renew so hoping a deal pops up. I should have bought two years last year when it was $30 instead of one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized my PS+ ends 01/01/2015 and that we're in December 2014 now... I missed the $40 deals from last week so I'm on the lookout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rite Aid has $10 back in Up rewards if you buy a $50 PSN card until the end of the week, this includes PS+ memberships. The $10 appears on your Rite Aid card the next day and expires in 2 weeks. Surely you can find a few snacks, or household items.

I to am on the lookout for a yr card. If anyone has an extra code theyd like to sell, please msg me immedietly. Mine expires in about a week! Ty :)

Yeah I'm kicking myself for not buying a ton last year. My membership expired tomorrow and I just got a few parking tickets. Soooo. I'm looking to save some money.

Damn myself!!!!

Yeah I'm kicking myself for not buying a ton last year. My membership expired tomorrow and I just got a few parking tickets. Soooo. I'm looking to save some money.

Damn myself!!!!

I'm still holding out since I have til the end of December... but no deals to be found. Should've jumped on the $40 ones around BF :( I might just buy a 1-year code on Amazon and be done with it.

bread's done
Back