Any PS3 console deals left?

do not create threads to ask a question. Do not post your own affiliate links. Only post specific video game deals!

[quote name='loki993']Are some places still running those great BF and cyber Monday PS3 deals?[/QUOTE]

That one place is. It's the one that lets you start topics to ask questions. :D

I'm thinking that he accidentally posted in the wrong forum or something. We still have to harass him about it, but it was probably inadvertent.

[quote name='loki993']lol yeah it was an accident[/QUOTE]

Then I forgive you. Not sure about these other guys though :lol:

[quote name='cancerman1120']Who makes a profile nearly 2.5 years ago and has 9 posts...I think this is what one calls the "Long troll"[/QUOTE]

Some people do have a life outside of the internet. I personally just haven't found it :)

Its a trap. Didn't anyone see Thor? The OP's username is Loki, dead giveaway. (joke; but seriously, 2009 account and you post this here?)

[quote name='nightmare452']Its a trap. Didn't anyone see Thor? The OP's username is Loki, dead giveaway. (joke; but seriously, 2009 account and you post this here?)[/QUOTE]

omg I didn't see thor, spoilerz

file.php

[quote name='cancerman1120']Who makes a profile nearly 2.5 years ago and has 9 posts...I think this is what one calls the "Long troll"[/QUOTE]

Or maybe they just made an account so they wouldn't worry about the page view limit as a guest? You know just because you make an account doesn't mean you have to post on it regularly.

I don't post a lot, mostly just pop in from time to time to see if they're any good deals.

[quote name='krashhole']Some people do have a life outside of the internet. I personally just haven't found it :)[/QUOTE]Ain't that the truth :booty:

I wonder if your mom is on sale, is she clean down there? If not, I rather stay away, got the claps once, don't want to get them again.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']I wonder if your mom is on sale, is she clean down there? If not, I rather stay away, got the claps once, don't want to get them again.[/QUOTE]

All the jokes are one thing, but this is pretty low. I doubt you would even think about saying this to someone in person. Congratulations, Internet tough guy, you're a real Muhammad Ali on they keyboard.

[quote name='loki993']I don't post a lot, mostly just pop in from time to time to see if they're any good deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my long troll comment was an attempt at humor...the fact most took it as serious only means it is off to the mines again...the dream is dead.

Although I am against this obvious mis posting...It is funny to read the comments when the stray newb posts these type of questions.

[quote name='JoshTX']All the jokes are one thing, but this is pretty low. I doubt you would even think about saying this to someone in person. Congratulations, Internet tough guy, you're a real Muhammad Ali on they keyboard.[/QUOTE]

I would say this in person to someone, but probably not for posting in the wrong forum, would need to be a more egregious act.

[quote name='JoshTX']All the jokes are one thing, but this is pretty low. I doubt you would even think about saying this to someone in person. Congratulations, Internet tough guy, you're a real Muhammad Ali on they keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Actually I would phrase it this way:

"Is your maternal parental unit at a discount with decent personal hygiene? If no, then I would have to decline this transaction due to previous transgressions."

Just picking with you as I find this thread funny.

Serious business! Relax man, this thread is going to close regardless so let's have fun with it. And yes, I would actually say that to someone and I have in the past so please, no butt hurting.

I've ordered from this seller before and it was a nightmare to return when the item didn't work. Just a heads up.

bread's done
Back