Any PSP system deals?

AvidWriter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
$169.99 is the best I've seen for the basic system. Anything better out there? I'd like the new slim one. Maybe a bundle? I've seen the $200 bundles but I'm thinking more of a site by site basis nothing Sony made as they would be more expensive.

Thanks.

[quote name='mnine']i'm holding out for some Final Fantasy special, they gotta be coming...right?[/QUOTE]

Yea most likely. A new color or some face on the back, the game and $200. Heh. I'd rather get the system itself for $150 or less and buy the game later for about $20.

Not really a special but maybe a deal, if you don't mind getting another credit card then buy.com has a $50 off $51 on all items after applying and using their Revolution card which expires today.

[quote name='gwing00']Not really a special but maybe a deal, if you don't mind getting another credit card then buy.com has a $50 off $51 on all items after applying and using their Revolution card which expires today.[/QUOTE]

Any idea how hard it would be to cancel the card a few months after?

[quote name='mnine']i'm holding out for some Final Fantasy special, they gotta be coming...right?[/quote]

Nope... not Final Fantasy, but I'm not saying what it will be.... expect it around June along with a nice new bundle of the PS3!

The answer is right in from of your eyes though....

I think Sony had some thing where you signed up for their credit card and got $100 off a order of some amount, but I'm not sure, I don't even own a Sony product.

The Sony credit card only gives you back $100 on purchases of $300(?) or more.

Bump because I'm interested too.

Any idea when the $20 off $80 GCO expires at Buy.com?

Seems they extended their $50 off with their CC till April 30th so that's still an option. I'm not sure if I want to get a CC for a PSP for $120 but it is tempting. Might be worth more trouble then it seems.

EDIT : Buy.com that is.

ive seen imported PSP's for cheap... but it's the PSP 1000 instead of the 2000..... i got mine for 20% off 200$... back when the 2000 didnt exist yet....

if you can wait until june there's a god of war bundle coming out. It'll come with god of war: chains of olympus, super bad umd, and a free syphon filter voucher for $199.99, best bundle out of the 3 imo. I would've bought it but I'm not a fan of a red psp, lovin my white psp :D

[quote name='bravesfan25']gamestop.com has a used fat psp for $130 and a used slim for $150[/quote]

with the 10% off coupon its 135 for used slim which is really not that bad, if you can find one, and even harder--find a decent used one.

edit: I am stupid 10% doesn't work on console....I should know better.

[quote name='gareman']with the 10% off coupon its 135 for used slim which is really not that bad, if you can find one, and even harder--find a decent used one.[/quote]

10% coupon cannot be applied to consoles

bread's done
Back